Karbonn Smart Tab 1 is the first tablet computer released by Karbonn mobile, featuring a 1.2 GHz MIPS-based processor with a 7 inch display powered by a 3700mAh battery running Android 4.0.3(Icecream Sandwich).
Karbonn Smart Tab features a very good interface to make game playing an exhilarating experience added to its good battery back up. Except for the time during which apps and games start up, the Smart Tab provides a smooth and swift movement.
Karbonn tablets support most of the games in Play Store, though some games are a bit glitchy at times, due to the Xburts (MIPS) processor used in the tab. We present you the most addictive and sought after games on the Karbonn tablet. These do not come by default on the tab, but have to be downloaded from the Play Store.
- Angry Birds Space: This game from Rovio continues to dominate the games space.
- Temple Run: Released only in March, 2012, this arcade game developed and pulished by Imangi Studios has quickly become an addictive game among youngsters.
- Fruit Ninja: This video game from Halfbrick studios received a brilliant response from both critics as well as users for its new features: Multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards.
- Sims Freeplay: EA Sports once again brings a highly involving life simulation game developed by Maxis and The Sims Studio.
- World of Goo: This puzzle game developed by 2D Boy is released for Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and WiiWare.
Kindly note that this is just an exhaustive list compiled using user data through various sources and the games may not be supported on many Karbonn Smart Tabs. We have taken into consideration the problems faced by many users regarding Smart Tab not supporting many of the games on Play Store, please send in your comments and complaints regarding this, so that we can take up this issue to the next level.